JDH needs your help! There are a variety of ways that individuals can volunteer. You may wish to volunteer on trips, in the classroom or with the Breakfast Club Team. 

All volunteers in the school must submit a police records check (PRC) to the office. Once your PRC is on file, in subsequent years you are required to fill out an annual offence declaration in lieu of having an annual PRC.  

Please contact Nancy Walker (ext 53011) for the forms or more information.